Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Understanding Red Light Therapy’s effect on the mitochondria (read more) gives us a clear picture on how exactly our cells are empowered to work more efficiently. Enhanced ATP production results in greater cell energy, regeneration and renewal. In addition, red light therapy allows cells to not only undergo self-repair but also promotes healing that leaves us with a plethora of benefits throughout the entire body.The process of generating ATP and releasing Nitric Oxide into the blood stream lowers pain, increases circulation and greatly speeds the repair/replacement of damaged tissue. The red light triggers an increase in cell metabolism, protein synthesis and anti-oxidant activity (meaning the cells can detoxify). Also, there is an increase in blood flow allowing the parts of the body to receive the oxygen and nutrients they need in order to function more effectively. The result is improved health, stress tolerance and longevity.
While the power of Red and Near-Infrared ight therapy has already been approved for anti-aging and pain relief, ongoing clinical research and studies are adding more and more amazing discoveries to the list of wonders. Things such as boosting our immunity, aiding nerve transmission and communication, regulating blood pressure, improving oral and ocular health, thyroid function, brain health, fighting fatigue, depression & anxiety and sleep disorders are on that list. Research is constantly going in many exciting directions. This includes the reversal of traumatic brain injuries, stopping and healing the debilitating effects of stroke and heart attack, the regeneration of damaged nerves and the spinal cord and improving respiratory issues and brain health. In addition, studies are covering RLT’s impact on Alzheimer’s and Hashimoto’s Hypothyroidism, its effect on diabetes, stem cell therapy, fertility, testosterone levels as well as heart, liver and pancreas health.Scientists believe Red Light Therapy is indicated in helping return almost anyone to a healthy and pain-free state.
- Expedite cell regeneration.
- Increases blood flow, oxygen and nutrients.
- Improves circulation within the body through vasodilation.
- Regulates blood pressure and blood flow to organs.
- Improves flexibility and range of motion.
- Enhances nerve transmission and improves sensation (eg: peripheral nephropathy).
- Reduces stress (helps re-balance nervous system)
- Reduces oxidative stress and aids nerve communication.
- Boosts detoxification and immunity.
- Prevents recurring cold sores from herpes simplex virus infections.
- Helps to balance hormones (through its effect on the hypothalamus)
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Stimulates white blood cell productionIncreases energy, combats fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
- Enhances mood, cognitive function and mental clarity.
- Boosts natural melatonin production and promotes healthy sleep Improves thyroid function.
- Promotes fat loss
- Supports healthy eyes, teeth and gums