Magic light photons are absorbed into the skin cells. Your skin cells respond by building, strengthening, and maximizing cellular structure, undergoing self-repair and rejuvenating as well as combating the bad guys (learn more here). In support of this anti-aging power of light, studies have officially confirmed that “skin complexion, skin feeling, collagen intensity score, skin roughness, and wrinkle status improves significantly."*
-Increases circulation and the formation of the new capillaries.
-Increases lymph system activity.
-Stimulates production of collagen and fibroblasts.
-Causes the release of ATP, or raw cellular energy..
and skin health
- Rejuvenates the skin, protects existing collagen and boosts new production.
- Stimulates repair of skin specific DNA
- Reduces the signs of aging, reverses skin damage and proactively treats wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves skin complexion and overall feeling of the skin.
- Helps with tone and texture, overall pigmentation and pore size.
- Reduces the signs of damage and aging from UV rays.
- Stimulates fibroblast production.
- Combats blemishes, redness, age spots and hyper-pigmantation.
- Stimulates the health of the extracellular matrix.
- Helas wounds. Helps to treat streatch marks, scars and burns.
- Combats hair loss, treats the scalp, promotes hair growth and improves hair density.
- Completely safe and non-invasive treatment that can be used alone or combined with other anti-aging remedies.
All of this without damaging the skin. And let’s be honest: reducing signs of aging this way is so much better (and healthier) than the alternatives of Botox and face lifts.